Spending too much time managing cash flow and tracking down invoice payments?
Small or medium sized businesses sometimes need assistance with cash flow but may not qualify for a bank credit line. We can help. We offer a flexible and fast way through HSB Funding for businesses to fund receivables by turning outstanding invoices to cash.
HSB Funding – the Factoring, Accounts Receivable Finance, and Asset-Based Lending Service of Heritage Southeast Bank – has the advantage of being part of HSB with over $1.5 billion in managed assets. It maintains the flexibility of an independent receivables-based funding company and does not rely on financing from outside sources. This advantage translates to a lower cost of funds passed on to clients via lower fees.
Benefits to your business.
The HSB Funding team has more than 50 years of combined experience in the industry and is dedicated to ensuring clients reach their financial goals. The team can provide immediate assistance to your business by turning your outstanding invoices into cash, allowing you to focus on servicing your customers and generating new business.
How it works:
- Deliver on product or service for your customer and send them an invoice.
- HSB Funding verifies the invoice and buys it from you.
- HSB Funding advances you 80% – 90% of the value of the invoice and waits for payment.
- HSB Funding monitors the invoice.
- Once the invoice is paid, HSB Funding collects the funds.
- The remaining 10 to 20% of the invoice is released to you, minus the service payment.
Let us show you how Accounts Receivable Financing can significantly improve your company’s finances and get you the money you need right away. In addition to offering Accounts Receivable Financing, the HSB Funding team has direct access to other HSB commercial lending products along with SBA loans, term and line of credit loans, and real estate loans and construction lending.
With proper financing today, you can get where you want to be tomorrow.